Apply for Jobs, Interviews, and Network with Career Mentors through CougarJobLink!
CougarJobLink is the software system used by the Career Center to connect our graduating seniors to jobs, on-campus interview opportunities and alumni career mentors. By registering on CougarJobLink, you will be able to benefit from:
- • Job listings available via the web 24/7
- • Have new jobs relating to your interests automatically emailed to you by using the Saved Search feature
- • Access to on-campus interviews, in which employers come to campus to interview upcoming graduates for full-time jobs
In the near future, you will no longer be able to log into CougarJobLink using MyCharleston. When that occurs, you can still use CougarJobLink, but you'll need to log in using the Alumni Portal:
1. Go to the Career Center homepage (http://careercenter.cofc.edu)
2. Find the CougarJobLink icon in the middle of the page; click on the Alumni link beside the icon
3. Enter your full, campus issued email address in the Username field
4. Click on "Retrieve My Password"
You will be sent your password for CougarJobLink. Then return to the Alumni portal page, enter your Username and Password, and continue using CougarJobLink!
Alumni Career Services
The Career Center recognizes that career development is a lifelong, ongoing process that does not end when you graduate. As an alumnus, you are welcome to utilize the resources available through the Career Center. We are here to support you through career transitions. Please contact 843.953.5692 to schedule a one-on-one meeting with our alumni career counselor. We offer a variety of services depending on your needs, including the following: career counseling, job search strategy, career management, advanced resume writing, interviewing, alumni career networking, and salary negotiation. Visit our Alumni Career Services Page for more information http://careercenter.cofc.edu/alumni/index.php
Career Planning Assistance
Struggling to find a career path? Want to know what you can do with your major? Take advantage of drop-in hours for short resume critiques or other quick questions (15 minutes maximum), or make an appointment for career advising, job search planning advice, practice interviews, or other questions.
College of Charleston Career Center
Room 216, Lightsey Center
160 Calhoun Street
Office Hours: 8:30 - 5:00, Monday - Friday, call to make an appointment
Drop-in Hours: Monday - Friday, 1 - 4 p.m.; no appointment required; first-come, first-served (15 minutes maximum)