Graduate Degree Programs
At The Graduate School of the College of Charleston, the average class size is 12. This means you will collaborate closely with top scholars in your field. It also means that our programs of study will adapt quickly to the changing educational and professional needs of the Charleston community. And it means you'll receive a level of personal attention - help finding internships, funding research and landing jobs - that's unmatched by larger institutions.
Currently ranked eighth among public universities that award master's degrees, The Graduate School is constantly growing. Last year we added five new degree programs and two new certificates to our roster. Still, our students will always benefit from our famously small classes and close faculty mentorships. To learn more, submit a request for additional information.
Master's Degree Programs
- Accountancy, M.S.
- Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Child Life, M.S.
- Communication, M.A.
- Computer and Information Sciences, M.S. *
- Early Childhood Education, M.A.T.
- Elementary Education, M.A.T.
- English, M.A. *
- Environmental Studies (Peace Corps Master’s International Option)
- Environmental Studies and Public Administration (Dual Degree Program)
- Environmental Studies, M.S.
- Fine Arts in Creative Writing, M.A. ***
- Historic Preservation, M.S. **
- History, M.A. *
- Languages, M.Ed.
- Marine Biology, M.S.
- Mathematics, M.S.
- Middle Grades Education, M.A.T. *
- Performing Arts, M.A.T.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Science and Math for Teachers, M.Ed.
- Special Education, M.A.T.
- Teaching Learning and Advocacy, M.Ed.
* Program is offered jointly with The Citadel Graduate School
** Program is offered jointly with Clemson University
*** Program is pending approval by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.