(37 Credit Hours/
Peace Corp Tour 27 Months)
Build the educational foundation that will support personal, international or sustainable conservation initiatives. Choose the Master’s International (MI) option, and you’ll take advantage of experiences that will help you understand more fully the global implications of your work in environmental studies.
Water–related and environmental-education options are important components of this program. Other areas include environmental pollution, geoinformatics (with a specialty in hydrology and hazards), conservation biology, ecology and environmental policy.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Previous coursework in biology, chemistry and statistics
- Three letters of recommendation
- Written goals
in-state: $455 per credit hour
out-of-state: $1,160 per credit hour
Fall: March 1
Spring: November 1
MI Program Director