Master of Arts
(33 Credit Hours)
Communication can be strategic and thought- provoking, and inspire action. Our faculty will help you explore the research methods and theories behind communication, apply your research and challenge you to think critically about communication issues.
Students in the program are working professionals and recent college graduates, which makes classroom discussions quite stimulating.
- Transcripts from all academic institutions
- Minimum 3.0 overall GPA and a 3.0 in the major
- A combined GRE verbal and quantitative score of at least 300, and an analytical writing score of 4.0 or better
- Acceptable coursework in communication or a closely related discipline
- Two letters of recommendation from academic sources
- A writing sample demonstrating your academic and research capabilities
- A personal statement outlining your background and specific goals
- Personal interview with the program director (or the director’s designee)
in-state: $500 per credit hour
out-of-state: $1,304 per credit hour
Fall: March 1