Our MBA program offers high-achieving students a unique, accelerated academic experience designed to position our graduates for career opportunities in the global marketplace. The concentrated one-year MBA, accredited by AACSB International, is built around a core of innovative thinking, aggressive learning, and real-world experience.
Our fulltime, day MBA is the only one of its kind in South Carolina, and part of the fast growing MBA trend around the world. The globally focused, applied learning and accelerated pace is appealing if you just recently earned an undergraduate degree or if you are looking to jump start or reposition your professional ambitions. With a faster path to graduation, it means you can start your career sooner.
- Competitive score on GMAT, GRE or approved graduate proficiency exam
- Competitive undergraduate GPA; 3.0 minimum
- Two letters of recommendation - one must be an academic reference
- Goal statement (300 word maximum)
- For international students, English language accreditation TOEFL 83 or IELTS 6.5; completed application received by April 1, 2013
- Currently the M.B.A. program does not accept part-time or non-degree seeking students.
For the most up-to-date information, go to treasurer.cofc.edu.