(30 Credit Hours)
The curriculum provides a foundation for acquiring important knowledge and leadership skills required for success in the accountancy profession. You’ll choose one of three tracks – financial/auditing, taxation and a generalist track – and you’ll learn to evaluate critically, think broadly and make ethical business choices. The summer study abroad program provides a unique international experience.
Upon completion of this program, you will have the educational requirements for licensure as a CPA in most states, and be prepared to work in public accounting firms, private industry and government agencies. If you have earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting, you can complete the program in ten months and participate in a CPA exam review during the summer following your matriculation.
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions
- Official GMAT score of 530 or higher
- TOEFL scores if your primary language is not English
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher with a 3.0 in upper-level accounting/business courses
- Successful completion of specified accounting and business courses
in-state: $455 per credit hour
out-of-state: $1,160 per credit hour
Fall: June 1
Spring: April 1